After spending so much money on yarn in the sales (did I mention my second visit? I accidentally got some purple lambswool-silk yarn) I have banned myself from further crafty spending for the duration of July. I should have enough in my stash to keep me going for a month, but until then (or a particular celebratory day a couple of days after the Olympics start*) here are some of the things on my wishlist.
(from left to right, top to bottom)
- Fashionary memo pad for drawing perfectly proportioned pattern ideas
- Purple crystal stitch markers
- Peacock stitch markers
- Ceramic owl stitch markers
- Sheep stitch markers
- Pig knitting needle holders
- Metal (NOT acrylic) interchangeable knitting needles
- Ladybird stitch markers
- Seam allowance guide to attach to scissors for quick pattern cutting
- Subscription to Threads magazine
- More sheep stitch markers
What gadgets or materials have you got your eye on?
* Lets see who actually pays attention to my blog! *cough*its my birthday soon*cough*