If my calculations are correct then I have finished crocheting all one hundred and twenty squares needed for my blanket!
Without work to distract me, I have been able to crochet 18 new blocks in a week and have caught up with my challenge with a whole day to go. Even when I had to keep undoing rows and rounds because the yarns I had left weren’t quite long enough
I bought some new yarn to do the scalp border and have even darned in the ends for the blocks I have just made. Hopefully when I get home tomorrow I will find I have enough blocks and can spend new years day snuggled under the blanket, sewing and crocheting it all together.