A little bird may have told you that it is someone’s birthday at the end of the month, and by pure coincidence here is a selection of things I have had my eye on lately.
- Cake Hummingbird Pattern (skirt as seen in real life on SewLittleTime)
- Sewaholic Robson Trench Coat Pattern
- Colette Hawthorn Shirt-dress Pattern
- Cute Birdhouse Sewing Box
- Wooden Cantilever Sewing Box
- Birdie Embroidery Kit
- By Hand London Victoria Blazer Pattern (as sewn by everyone! I tried on SewDixieLou’s version and the style was great, not sure I’ll make mine tropical)
- Free & Easy Stitch Style (or similar free machine embroidery book)
- Storyland Cross Stitch
- Claire Schaeffer’s Couture Sewing Techniques
What exciting crafty goodies have you got your eye on at the moment?